Well, the first 2 legs to Alderney & Le Havre / Honfleur were always the critical part for a weather window and not a wasted day or two. Now they are there they should be able to travel on the river regardless of the weather with hopefully little or no rain in the next 10 days.
Like both Martin & GJ0?? (Paul) absolutely gutted I could not go, will definitely be a trip of a lifetime.
Can't wait for some photos of Martini in the middle of Paris, the French will not have a clue what is going on !!!!
I think if they are successful and I am sure the guys & girls will share all the info gained, this will open up a whole new adventure for many small and open boats in the next few years.