Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 20 February 2012, 07:18   #671
Member
 
telcowilliam's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Caernarfon
Boat name: Bay Bar Dos
Make: Tornado
Length: 6m +
Engine: Honda 130
MMSI: 235092178
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 507
There is one in O'Connell street in Dublin but this one is at coed helen holiday park, address will probably be updated on here shortly ;-)
__________________

__________________
There is no bigger hole than the sea within which to throw your money.....anon
telcowilliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 08:15   #672
RIBnet supporter
 
yoyo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Warrington/Anglesey
Make: Menai 480SR.
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsoooooooo 70hp
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festinghouse View Post
has somebody organised a hog roast? is there a list maybe of people who have paid for this?
Doh..

__________________

__________________
Yoyo.
---------------------------------------------------
life's full of ups "n" downs.
yoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 12:40   #673
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Hutcheon View Post
Where is Paddy's Bar? ?
never you mind bout Paddy's bar, you've got dog walking to de getting on with Chris can have you hog butty
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 16:17   #674
Dhf
Member
 
Dhf's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Length: no boat
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,012
[QUOTE=HUMBER P4VWL;445899]Excellent news Dragon! You towing or cruising up?
Whatever the weather, with this number committed and an evening do, it will be brilliant!!


Just confirmed with the lads today, looking to set off on the friday, We'll be launching at Fishgaurd about 13,00 hoping to arrive at Bardsey for a short break around 15.00, Then set off arriving at Caernarfon early friday evening, weather permiting of cause,
Failing that we'll trail up fri evening but that's no where near as much fun,
__________________
Dhf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 16:25   #675
Member
 
Jeff Hutcheon's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: wirral
Boat name: midlife Too
Make: COBRA
Length: 6m +
Engine: 15O E-TEC
MMSI: one day !!
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Caton View Post
never you mind bout Paddy's bar, you've got dog walking to de getting on with Chris can have you hog butty
Sod the dog, unless he's got his money with him.
__________________
Jeff Hutcheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 17:13   #676
Member
 
HUMBER P4VWL's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N Wales Chester
Boat name: Mr Smith
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,013
[QUOTE=Dragonhawk ficht;446037]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL View Post
Excellent news Dragon! You towing or cruising up?
Whatever the weather, with this number committed and an evening do, it will be brilliant!!


Just confirmed with the lads today, looking to set off on the friday, We'll be launching at Fishgaurd about 13,00 hoping to arrive at Bardsey for a short break around 15.00, Then set off arriving at Caernarfon early friday evening, weather permiting of cause,
Failing that we'll trail up fri evening but that's no where near as much fun,
Sounds a great adventure!! We're launching fri for a shakedown and will be in Gazelle Hotel between Menai and beaumaris on waterfront if you make it up. Pm me if you wish to.
__________________
HUMBER P4VWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 17:27   #677
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
[QUOTE=HUMBER P4VWL;446056]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhawk ficht View Post

Sounds a great adventure!! We're launching fri for a shakedown and will be in Gazelle Hotel between Menai and beaumaris on waterfront if you make it up. Pm me if you wish to.
how you gonna have a shakedown in the Gazelle, when's the Cardinal Bouy going in, what we gonna aim for on the way past
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 17:37   #678
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Now a little birdie told me that the owners of Paddy's caravan site also have a very posh place in Abersoch and they are sending there chef over to Paddy's gaff to cook the pig roast
__________________
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 17:41   #679
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerny View Post
Now a little birdie told me that the owners of Paddy's caravan site also have a very posh place in Abersoch and they are sending there chef over to Paddy's gaff to cook the pig roast
maybe he could come over on the Friday night to practice
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 February 2012, 17:46   #680
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Update on payments,

Coed Helen night doo,

HUMBER P4VWL 2 (paid)
kerny 2 (paid)
hadd 6 (5 for buffet) (paid)
IndyR1 3 (paid)
Pow2gran 2 (paid)
discomick 2 (paid)
rocknrolla 3 (paid)
ribeymick 2 (paid) + additional 1 (paid)
Pikey Dave 4 (paid)
Natalie123 2 (paid) + another two (awaiting confirmation)

Chris Caton 2 (paid)
Jeff Hutcheon 2 (paid)
neil.mccrirrick 2 (paid)
tony t 3 (paid)
Cookie 2 (paid)
telcowilliam 2 (paid)

any more takers for the pig roast please send a cheque for 12 per person to
to John McGrath, with name on the reverse and confirm you've sent to Kerny.

Coed Helen caravan park,
Coed Helen road, Caernarfon,
LL54 5PS
__________________

__________________
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.