Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 26 January 2012, 18:25   #421
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Might be a few more Ribquest Neal, the new owners are hopefully going to come and join us I will find out in the next couple of weeks Richard (rms) as the same Rib as me so we might have 4 or even 5 Ribquests there on the day
This thread should be renamed..... "The Ribquest Round Anglesey Rally"
__________________

__________________
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2012, 18:32   #422
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerny

This thread should be renamed..... "The Ribquest Round Anglesey Rally"
We are doing a Ribquest Rally later in the year followed by a Black Shadow one
__________________

__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2012, 18:44   #423
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: manchester
Boat name: nitrox
Make: F-rib
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15hp
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
Might be a few more Ribquest Neal, the new owners are hopefully going to come and join us I will find out in the next couple of weeks Richard (rms) as the same Rib as me so we might have 4 or even 5 Ribquests there on the day
the more the merrier, ribquest all the way. hows the boat and what are the new owners like as i,m goin to phone them about an idea, give pm with you mble no cheers neal
__________________
nitrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2012, 18:48   #424
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: manchester
Boat name: nitrox
Make: F-rib
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15hp
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL View Post
With your aircraft we can even have a fly by.

In fact, now we may have a World Record Breaker attending, and a journalist, the ball is rolling.

I just need an angle now to get Will and Kate involved from by Rhosneigr....
kerny can do the areial photos in his fooker wolf!!!!
soz neal
__________________
nitrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2012, 18:50   #425
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: manchester
Boat name: nitrox
Make: F-rib
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15hp
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL View Post
With your aircraft we can even have a fly by.

In fact, now we may have a World Record Breaker attending, and a journalist, the ball is rolling.

I just need an angle now to get Will and Kate involved from by Rhosneigr....
funny you sould say that, i now the winch man on wills copter!!
__________________
nitrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2012, 19:01   #426
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrox View Post
kerny can do the areial photos in his fooker wolf!!!!
soz neal
I didn't know that fookin wolves could fly.

Now then, now then, as it happens!! some of them smart Fokker's , really can.
__________________
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 January 2012, 19:11   #427
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: manchester
Boat name: nitrox
Make: F-rib
Length: 3m +
Engine: 15hp
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 159
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerny View Post
I didn't know that fookin wolvs could fly.

Now then, now then, as it happens!! some of them smart Fokker's , really can.
all in good fun, pm the cardinal told him what a good job your doin for the hog roast, hopfully will attend with journo and wife, but our diggs are in camaes bay. will send some doss when i arrange with journo, probably cost me more wonga cheers neal
__________________
nitrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2012, 16:56   #428
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: willenhall
Make: ribeye
Length: 6m +
Engine: yam 200hpdi
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 9
paddy john sorted kerny
__________________
ribeyemick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2012, 17:00   #429
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Update on payments,

Coed Helen night doo,

HUMBER P4VWL 2 (paid)
kerny 2 (paid)
hadd 6 (5 for buffet) (paid)
IndyR1 3 (paid)
Pow2gran 2 (paid)
discomick 2 (paid)
rocknrolla 3 (paid)
ribeymick 2 (paid)
Pikey Dave 4 (paid)
Natalie123 2 (paid)

Chris Caton 2 (paid)
Jeff Hutcheon 2 (paid)
neil.mccrirrick 2 (paid)
tony t 3 (paid)
telcowilliam - currently on a world cruise




Okay here are the full details for the night bash at Coed Helen caravan park starting at 2030hrs.

12 per person for buffet and roast pig, (young kids free)

Please can all send a cheque by no later than the 29th of Feb to,

John McGrath
Paddy's Bar
Coed Helen caravan park,
Coed Helen road, Caernarfon,
LL54 5PS

As you can understand John will be out laying a lot on this so we can't expect him to fund this without any upfront payment.


When you have sent off your cheques can you please let me know so that I can cross you off my list.


Many thanks,

Steve.
__________________
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 January 2012, 17:27   #430
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerny
Update on payments,

Coed Helen night doo,

HUMBER P4VWL 2 (paid)
kerny 2 (paid)
hadd 6 (5 for buffet) (paid)
IndyR1 3 (paid)
Pow2gran 2 (paid)
discomick 2 (paid)
rocknrolla 3 (paid)
ribeymick 2 (paid)
Pikey Dave 4 (paid)
Natalie123 2 (paid)

Chris Caton 2 (paid)
Jeff Hutcheon 2 (paid)
neil.mccrirrick 2 (paid)
tony t 3 (paid)
telcowilliam - currently on a world cruise

Okay here are the full details for the night bash at Coed Helen caravan park starting at 2030hrs.

12 per person for buffet and roast pig, (young kids free)

Please can all send a cheque by no later than the 29th of Feb to,

John McGrath
Paddy's Bar
Coed Helen caravan park,
Coed Helen road, Caernarfon,
LL54 5PS

As you can understand John will be out laying a lot on this so we can't expect him to fund this without any upfront payment.

When you have sent off your cheques can you please let me know so that I can cross you off my list.

Many thanks,

Steve.
You an your updates
__________________

__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.