click on this for all the gory details......
It just seems like a good excuse to go all the way up the river! (and there be something to do when we get there other than strolling up Union Street in wellies & waterproofs!
) You need to fill in an application thing if you're mooring overnight, it's all on the website.
We haven't decided yet whether we are going to go Sat, Sun or both yet, but Sunday is kind of looking slightly more likely at the moment.
Our plan, vauge as it is at the moment, is to chuck the rib in at Helensburgh & work upriver from there. Mostly due to my 20 knt limitation
but a "dawn launch" at Largs is a possibility.
So do we start a new thread or not?