Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 11 June 2012, 09:02   #11
Member
 
Cookee's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Salcombe, Devon, UK
Boat name: BananaShark
Make: BananaShark
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2xYanmar 260 diesels
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
We could dangle you off the Menai Bridge with your camera i,m sure rocky will help hold you
Where's the like button!
__________________

__________________
Cookee
Originally Posted by Zippy
When a boat looks that good who needs tubes!!!
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 09:08   #12
Member
 
tony t's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: west mids /tywyn
Boat name: HAWK
Make: RIBCRAFT/ Suzuki 250
Length: 7m +
Engine: Tohatsu 3.8/15hpsuzi
MMSI: 235086594
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee View Post
Where's the like button!
will do or see how many of these we can get
__________________

__________________
When you get to the end of your rope..tie a knot and hang on..!!
Aberdovey Ribs
B.I.O.C.Member
B.S. LEADER
tony t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 09:48   #13
Member
 
HUMBER P4VWL's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N Wales Chester
Boat name: Mr Smith
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee

Where's the like button!
Oi! If you side with them you'll end up with no props.
__________________
HUMBER P4VWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 12:04   #14
Member
 
rocknrolla's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: brierley hill
Boat name: rocknrolla
Make: osprey
Length: 7m +
Engine: outboard
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee View Post
Thanks for starting this Chris - Looking forward to seeing a few of you guys - don't forget to bring your cameras!
can i av a blast wen we get past the perch Cookee
__________________
rocknrolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 12:30   #15
Member
 
kerny's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Ashton-under-Lyne Lancs
Boat name: IMOGEN
Make: Air-Craft 5.4
Length: 5m +
Engine: Etec 60
MMSI: 235087492
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7,040
RIBase
Send a message via Skype™ to kerny
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony t View Post
We could dangle you off the Menai Bridge with your camera i,m sure rocky will help hold you
__________________
Member of S.A.B.S. (Lancashire Division)
kerny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 12:38   #16
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUMBER P4VWL View Post
Not sure if I've got a fast enough shutter speed! It might just be a white blur.
u talking bout Cookee or me
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 13:13   #17
RIBnet supporter
 
yoyo's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Warrington/Anglesey
Make: Menai 480SR.
Length: 4m +
Engine: Tohatsoooooooo 70hp
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 665
I will be in attendance, really looking forward to it.

What time and where do we meet. I will be launching at BM or possibly MB.
__________________
Yoyo.
---------------------------------------------------
life's full of ups "n" downs.
yoyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 13:52   #18
Member
 
Cookee's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Salcombe, Devon, UK
Boat name: BananaShark
Make: BananaShark
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2xYanmar 260 diesels
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknrolla View Post
can i av a blast wen we get past the perch Cookee
You can come on the whole trip from Swansea up to Douglas if you like! Start bidding!

Seriously someone will have paid to have that seat - you might get one of us to swap for a bit but it would take too long to give everyone a ride - why don't you all put your names in a hat on the day and draw lots to make it fun - put a tenner a head in and we'll give it all to the Hospice in Douglas for you?

Can't say fairer than that!
__________________
Cookee
Originally Posted by Zippy
When a boat looks that good who needs tubes!!!
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 14:15   #19
RIBnet supporter
 
Chris Caton's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Wirral & Caernarfon
Boat name: That's Enuff
Make: Revenger & Avon SR4
Length: 7m +
Engine: Honda 150HP & 50HP
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 4,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee View Post
You can come on the whole trip from Swansea up to Douglas if you like! Start bidding!

Seriously someone will have paid to have that seat - you might get one of us to swap for a bit but it would take too long to give everyone a ride - why don't you all put your names in a hat on the day and draw lots to make it fun - put a tenner a head in and we'll give it all to the Hospice in Douglas for you?

Can't say fairer than that!
sounds like a plan to me
__________________
Chris Caton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 June 2012, 15:19   #20
Member
 
HUMBER P4VWL's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N Wales Chester
Boat name: Mr Smith
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 5,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyo
I will be in attendance, really looking forward to it.

What time and where do we meet. I will be launching at BM or possibly MB.
Based on last time, MB!
__________________

__________________
HUMBER P4VWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:27.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.