Their was one other said they was interested, "My Girls" and Dave, Nikky & Simon said they may be on.
Also Whitingiom said he may get over from IOM depending on weather.
Weather is going the right way with the long term forcast shoung it getting better as the week goes on (Yes we have heard that before
Anyway once we get a final list & a resonable forcast on say Friday we will decide where we are going.
It will help if everyone can indicate their safe unrefuled range to help me plan. If conditions are A1 (if only
)a trip ti IOM may even be an option.
So come on guys who else is coming out on Sunday.