Closed Thread

Old 21 November 2013, 11:31   #1

Town: N Wales Chester
Boat name: Mr Smith
Make: Humber
Length: 6m +
Macmillan T Shirts - Round Anglesey cruise

Round Anglesey for Macmillan Cancer Support - April 19th 2014

Polo T Shirt, Navy Blue, with text in White (RIB in red) on the breast along the lines of:
Round Anglesey RIBnet cruise 2014
Macmillan Cancer Support

Price is £20 per T shirt and the maximum I will have to pay DARTS of Chester, the supplier and printers, has been agreed at £10 plus VAT. Total £12. They will do the text printing for FREE.

However, on ordering on March 14th 2014 they hope to discount the price, due to the number ordered and/or surplus stock they may have. All profits I make will be donated to "We are Macmillan Cancer support" registered charity in England and Wales number: 261017 through Whisper's just giving site with gift aid.

Sizes: (Chest in inches) S 34/36 - M 38/40 - L 42 - XL 44 - XXL 46/48

Delivery will be to Chris Ty Calch's slip in Caernarfon or to Conwy Quayside. No returns sorry for obvious reasons. Should people not wish to attend, but want one, you will need to pay signed for postage agreed with me prior to paying. You must be a member on here to order, ie logged in to PM.

Process of ordering.
1. PM me the number of shirts, sizes and where you want it collected and your real name!!. (Delivery address if not attending, though as few of these as possible)
2. I will reply to acknowledge your order, give a total price and give you a bank account to transfer monies to on line. No cheques or cash.
3. Make payments cleared by March 14th from an account in your name, with your name as the reference.
4. I will confirm people's payments.

Delivery on 19th April 2014

This account is isolated from other funds, any interest (if at all) over the next few months will also be donated to Macmillan, any outstanding tax owed on interest will be paid by me. I am a regulated individual with the Financial Conduct Authority and many people on here know me personally, having organised round Anglesey annually since 2011. I will PM Poly/Willk (The moderators) the account number (so you can cross reference it) my real name, address and registered FCA number for verification should it be needed.