Well Gentlemen How does next weekend sound?
If the weather looks good,thinking of Leaveing on the Friday morning and returning on Saturday...Camping, or Staying in the Barn,..to be decided..If it looks a little inclement makeing it a One day Saturday Jaunt.
Lock opening times at Watchet are perfect,for an early start and we can get back in befor nightfall.
Looking at a 8am start on either day.Soo.. Who's up for it?..and can make it for both cenario's?...Weather is meant to be good!!
A clever Man learns by his mistakes..
A Wise Man learns by other people's!