Originally Posted by Andre
leaving from the Humber
The forecast is variable but as a general rule we don't head out in a F7 or thereabouts (though we stick it out if out there already
)! Nor would we recommend that to anyone. Just don't want to be a burden to anyone/services etc. in case we have a prob. ( as risk increases).
And that was the general consensus of everyone we spoke to today. Looking forward to seeing ye in Littlehampton ! But also safe trip by sea all who go ahead.
Thanks for pms and phonecalls today Solent group! Managed to get back to everyone who made contact!
We'll be out with ye soon Harry and Dave ...it performed well in sea trials today