Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 01 January 2009, 13:22   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cheltenham, UK
Boat name: Hatty
Make: Terhi
Length: 5m +
Engine: 50 HP outboard
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 38
Helford Estuary, Cornwall - July 15 - 17th,'09

Wondered if anyone else will be around this area on these dates?

Very new to ribbing (& boats in general) myself, so I'm looking to learn off someone else either in my RIB or joining up with a few other boats. I'm renting a cottage there with the missus & 3 daughters, but none of them looking too keen on the RIB ! Better make it short trips only (if I want to stay married) but shout if you might be around at that time. Cheers, Ivan
__________________

__________________
ivan4199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 January 2009, 13:14   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan4199 View Post
Wondered if anyone else will be around this area on these dates?

Very new to ribbing (& boats in general) myself, so I'm looking to learn off someone else either in my RIB or joining up with a few other boats. I'm renting a cottage there with the missus & 3 daughters, but none of them looking too keen on the RIB ! Better make it short trips only (if I want to stay married) but shout if you might be around at that time. Cheers, Ivan
Yep. I live in Mawnan which is 'North Helford'. Give me a shout nearer the time.
__________________

__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 January 2009, 04:38   #3
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cheltenham, UK
Boat name: Hatty
Make: Terhi
Length: 5m +
Engine: 50 HP outboard
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 38
Helford

Hi Mollers

Sure - I'll give you a call nearer the time - my numbers's 07773-333949 - as a novice I
wouldnt mind making it a paid lesson (or 2) if that makes it more worthwhile for you.
Anyway, be good to see someone who knows the area, cheers, Ivan
__________________
ivan4199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 January 2009, 09:07   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan4199 View Post
Hi Mollers

Sure - I'll give you a call nearer the time - my numbers's 07773-333949 - as a novice I
wouldnt mind making it a paid lesson (or 2) if that makes it more worthwhile for you.
Anyway, be good to see someone who knows the area, cheers, Ivan
No payment required.
__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2009, 11:21   #5
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: CORNWALL
Length: no boat
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollers View Post
No payment required.
Just a JD @ "Fraggle Rock" ( Happy New Year, Hope the family are all well)
__________________
sticky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 January 2009, 13:32   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Mighty Penryn
Boat name: Little Joe.
Make: Avon Searider
Length: 4m +
Engine: Honda BF50
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,841
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticky View Post
Just a JD @ "Fraggle Rock" ( Happy New Year, Hope the family are all well)
Yep. Same to you guys.
__________________

__________________
Mollers is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.