Old 04 January 2006, 08:57   #1

Town: Bromsgrove
Boat name: Kick-Ass !
Make: PAC/Artic 22
Length: 6m +
Engine: 250hp Yamaha
Exmouth any one ?

finally got a window to get rest of my break in hrs on me Opti
Sat. it would be nice and very comforting if there was another boat in close pursuit. new boat and all that, makes me nervous just a tadge..
thinking of over or accross to Brixam spot of lunch and return. depending on sea state of course,,

or do i push the boat out and hit the solent where most of you guys do your stuff
Old 08 January 2006, 07:34   #2

Town: Bromsgrove
Boat name: Kick-Ass !
Make: PAC/Artic 22
Length: 6m +
Engine: 250hp Yamaha
well what a .day
boat travelled 200 miles never used any fuel
this is just never ment to go in the water this here boat of mine,,, left birmingham 7.00am nice relaxed drive to taunton services stop for coffee , poxy range rover super air suspension give up the ghost,,, absolutely guttted i was..,

the bad thing is i bought pre xmas a coil spring conversion for it, and was ment to fit it over xmas, but with one thing and another never did,,wish i had now,,
i wish they would stop putting to many gizmo's on modern cars really stuffs you when it goes wrong,, thank god for AA
only thing is they will only recover up to 18ft trailer boat and trailer length only 17 ft Mr honest

oh well still sitting there absolutely filthy of the road and still only showing 3 hrs run time on all guages,, maybe one day