I seriously douby I'm going to have the time to do that this year - I am currently working on a semi realistic "worst case" plan B that I leave the tent behind, rock up at 8am on Saturday morning having woken some sparrows on the way out the house, and then head home in the evening.
(currently negotiating with Mrs 9D re. childcare / "payback"
Plan A is up on the Friday, camp, then back late Sat evening.
If you fancy doing the mull trip another time I'm up for it. I seriously doubt combining it with Easdale will work this year for me, but a weekend sometime in the future? (I've been half planning this from back in the days of owning an SR4 and "wait for suitable weather & go" was an option!)