Itinery For Deauville / Trouville
Here is the plan for the 3 Day cruise to Deauville / Trouville.
DEAUVILLE / TROUVILLE 2003
I would like to invite you to the 3rd Annual trip to Deauville taking in the delights of the medieval port of Honfleur. Around 30 members made the trip last year and a great time was had by all. This 3-day event is not to be missed.
Itinerary. Friday 18th July
· Leave Lymington at 8.00am
· Arrive Deauville around midday and take lunch in the marina
· Spend the afternoon checking out the shops and bars etc in this chic town which is frequented by the Paris jet set
· Meet up for dinner in the town of Trouville
Saturday 19th July
· After breakfast make our way to the town of Honfleur. This has to be one of the most beautiful places in northern France
· Return for evening meal
Sunday 19th July
· Leave for the return journey around midday arriving in the Solent late afternoon.
· Petrol is not available in the main marina but there is a nearby garage
· Deauville is on the starboard side on entry to the harbour and should be approached on bearing 148 T between the breakwaters, which are covered at high tide.
· Morning is available outside the marina if the lock is closed at the ‘Bassin Des Yachts’.
· Harbour master is on VHF CH 09
· IBIS Hotel 0033231145000
Closer to the time i will post a list of Weypoints that we will be using for this event so we all have the same routes planned in case we need to track back to find someone.