Originally Posted by Avocet
We're probably going to be a bit earlier (to allow for the swell and general big waves
). Tell us what time you'd like us to be off Christchurch and we'll try and oblige. We'll be on CH72 and monitoring CH16 so call us up on "Grimalkin". If we're there we'll respond.....but if it's like previous RVs, it'll be a mess! PM your mobile as I have done to you.
Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.
Thanks for the message that sounds like a plan
. I will keep an ear out for you on CH72 call me up on "Sweet Chilli".
I was thinking of leaving Mudeford about 10.45 ish.