Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 30 September 2012, 10:45   #31
RIBnet supporter
 
Trevor G's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Crowthorne
Boat name: Black Adder+BabyBlue
Make: Shearwater + Avon
Length: 8m +
Engine: TDi Diesel + Merc 60
MMSI: 235026679
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 837
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper View Post
Welcome aboard John

Whisper
AJ +1
Woody
PeteM
Longjohn
I hope to be able to make it from late afternoon + overnight - hopefully I'll be tucked up in Blue Ray's luxurious cabin rather than camping!

Trev
__________________
Trevor G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 September 2012, 13:33   #32
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody73 View Post
Woody +1 if thats ok ?
That's cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor G View Post
I hope to be able to make it from late afternoon + overnight - hopefully I'll be tucked up in Blue Ray's luxurious cabin rather than camping!

Trev
Nice one Trev, I'll bring those fenders too
__________________

__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 September 2012, 15:13   #33
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Whisper
AJ + 1
Woody + 1
PeteM
Longjohn
Trevor G

And it looks like our Lobster Pot will be making its debut outing
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 October 2012, 11:32   #34
AJ.
RIBnet supporter
 
AJ.'s Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Warwickshire
Boat name: Impulse
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki 140
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by longjohn View Post
Hi there would like to come too
John
Hi John,

Great to hear you coming along....I thought after Alderney you'd given up on camping
__________________
AJ. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 October 2012, 12:05   #35
Member
 
henryfreston's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Thornbury
Make: Avon Searider 4m
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50hp tohatsu tldi
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 648
I am new to the forum
I would like to come. I don't have a RIB though, I have a 4m Honwave SIB with a 25hp 2 stroke and I don't know whether I would be able to keep up because I am not sure what speed you cruise at. Alternatively if there was was a spare seat on someone else's RIB that would be great I would obviously give towards petrol money.

Henry
__________________
henryfreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 October 2012, 12:54   #36
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryfreston View Post
I am new to the forum
I would like to come. I don't have a RIB though, I have a 4m Honwave SIB with a 25hp 2 stroke and I don't know whether I would be able to keep up because I am not sure what speed you cruise at. Alternatively if there was was a spare seat on someone else's RIB that would be great I would obviously give towards petrol money.

Henry
Yeah, that's cool What do you want to get out of the weekend? Are you coming for one day or two? We will cruise with you to Cowes if you want to make the crossing in your new sib (weather permitting)

You will have to jump on another boat though for the cruising as we will be going 30 - 40 knots.
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 October 2012, 12:58   #37
Member
 
henryfreston's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Thornbury
Make: Avon Searider 4m
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50hp tohatsu tldi
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper View Post
Yeah, that's cool What do you want to get out of the weekend? Are you coming for one day or two? We will cruise with you to Cowes if you want to make the crossing in your new sib (weather permitting)

You will have to jump on another boat though for the cruising as we will be going 30 - 40 knots.
yeh sounds good. I love fishing and I love motor boating and generally having a laugh. This seems an ideal opportunity to meet some of you guys and I think I would really enjoy it. I am soon gettting the engine uprated to a 30hp and at WOT it should go around 27-30 knots as it is a light craft. Do you have a number so I can contact you about next weekend?

Henry
__________________
henryfreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 October 2012, 13:14   #38
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Royal Wootton Bassett
Length: 8m +
Engine: 250
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryfreston View Post
yeh sounds good. I love fishing and I love motor boating and generally having a laugh. This seems an ideal opportunity to meet some of you guys and I think I would really enjoy it. I am soon gettting the engine uprated to a 30hp and at WOT it should go around 27-30 knots as it is a light craft. Do you have a number so I can contact you about next weekend?

Henry
Alex 07778555884
__________________
whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 October 2012, 13:26   #39
Member
 
henryfreston's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Thornbury
Make: Avon Searider 4m
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50hp tohatsu tldi
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by whisper View Post
Alex 07778555884
cheers buddy, I may give you a call later
__________________
henryfreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 October 2012, 06:44   #40
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Dorset & Hants
Boat name: Streaker/Orange
Make: Avon/Ribcraft
Length: 4m +
Engine: 50Yam/25 Mariner
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 5,551
Gents ...I feel like a wimp, but I'm going to have to pull out .

However I have best of reasons ! Just agreed to buy an SR4 ...in Cornwall ...so am going to get it on Sat .....

I hope you understand ......sorry ....Maybe Sunday I'll be able to catch up somehow ..
__________________

__________________
PeterM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.