Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 19 September 2018, 13:18   #31
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Sussex
Boat name: Grey Mist
Make: Parker 800 Baltic
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2xMercury Diesel 170
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,790
RIBase
First Parker Jolly

This was in 2009 and the route was Southampton Dry Stack - Portsmouth - Cowes - Southampton Dry Stack

This particular rib operated in Poole for approx 5 years and now enjoys life in the Bahamas visiting the Isle of Pigs and is part of Islandflyer's fleet,

Solent Seadog where are you in this photo?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Parker 900Baltic (44).jpg
Views:	119
Size:	132.0 KB
ID:	126960  
__________________

__________________
Andre
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2018, 02:56   #32
Member
 
Simonh66's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Southampton
Boat name: Gecko
Make: Valiant
Length: 5m +
Engine: 115 Optimax
MMSI: 235060442
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 64
RIBase
Jolly

Hi Andre,
My wife & I would like to join you if thatís ok.
We have a Valiant V570 moored on the Itchen but are going to move to SDS in April. Abi is doing her PB2 next month

Many thanks
Simon
__________________

__________________
Simonh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2018, 03:25   #33
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Sussex
Boat name: Grey Mist
Make: Parker 800 Baltic
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2xMercury Diesel 170
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,790
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonh66 View Post
Hi Andre,
My wife & I would like to join you if thatís ok.
We have a Valiant V570 moored on the Itchen but are going to move to SDS in April. Abi is doing her PB2 next month

Many thanks
Simon
Hi Simon- you are now on the list

1. Solent Seadog
2. ribber
3. Simonh66
4. Mrs Simonh66

BTW- well done on moving to SDS.
__________________
Andre
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2018, 07:05   #34
Member
 
Solent Seadog's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Make: Bombard SB Explorer
Length: 5m +
Engine: Yamaha 60hp
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
This was in 2009 and the route was Southampton Dry Stack - Portsmouth - Cowes - Southampton Dry Stack

This particular rib operated in Poole for approx 5 years and now enjoys life in the Bahamas visiting the Isle of Pigs and is part of Islandflyer's fleet,

Solent Seadog where are you in this photo?
Andre, not me in your photo but found these in the 2012 archive which is your red Parker 1000 Baltic SeaSafari "Solent Voyager".



Ö and one of the photographer!



Introducing "Solent Voyager"

Steve
__________________
Solent Seadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2018, 07:06   #35
Member
 
Simonh66's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Southampton
Boat name: Gecko
Make: Valiant
Length: 5m +
Engine: 115 Optimax
MMSI: 235060442
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 64
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Hi Simon- you are now on the list

1. Solent Seadog
2. ribber
3. Simonh66
4. Mrs Simonh66

BTW- well done on moving to SDS.
Good stuff! See you then
__________________
Simonh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 September 2018, 08:20   #36
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Sussex
Boat name: Grey Mist
Make: Parker 800 Baltic
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2xMercury Diesel 170
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,790
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solent Seadog View Post
Andre, not me in your photo but found these in the 2012 archive which is your red Parker 1000 Baltic SeaSafari "Solent Voyager".



Ö and one of the photographer!



Introducing "Solent Voyager"

Steve
Yes I remember now as Adam was operating then from Portsmouth

anyway all history today. See you on Saturday 29th
__________________
Andre
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 September 2018, 07:28   #37
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Sussex
Boat name: Grey Mist
Make: Parker 800 Baltic
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2xMercury Diesel 170
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,790
RIBase
A good decision to change the date . The weather looks good for this coming Saturday. I still have one jockey seat free and the aft bench seat for two persons for those undecided. Any takers?
__________________
Andre
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 September 2018, 15:35   #38
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Blandford
Boat name: Banff
Make: Shakespeare
Length: 6m +
Engine: Etec90
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 7
Hi Andre

If jockey no5 is still available, could I take you up on your kind offer.

I have a 6.2m Shakespeare that I hoon around Poole harbour and all points west along the Jurassic coast.

I have often thought of upgrading to a larger rib, so the opportunity to experience an 8m beast I am sure will convince me.

Thanks Paul.
__________________
Paulywalnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 September 2018, 15:55   #39
Member
 
Lee argyle's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Porchfield
Boat name: Katie
Make: Stingher
Length: 10m +
Engine: Verado 350 x 2
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulywalnut View Post
Hi Andre

If jockey no5 is still available, could I take you up on your kind offer.

I have a 6.2m Shakespeare that I hoon around Poole harbour and all points west along the Jurassic coast.

I have often thought of upgrading to a larger rib, so the opportunity to experience an 8m beast I am sure will convince me.

Thanks Paul.
The Parker is a cracking boat, you'll have a great time - cross fingers the weather is better than last weekend! All being well we will see you out there Saturday
__________________
Lee argyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 September 2018, 16:15   #40
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: West Sussex
Boat name: Grey Mist
Make: Parker 800 Baltic
Length: 8m +
Engine: 2xMercury Diesel 170
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 3,790
RIBase
Paulywalnut. The seat is yours. See you on Saturday
__________________

__________________
Andre
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.