Okay, in the absense of any more people, here is the plan....
Largs seems to have a deal on for overnight berthing, so I will chuck the boat in on Sat evening, allowing a reasonably sharp exit Sunday morn.
So, If I aim for 8.45 departure, I guess that would be 9-ish at Mountstewart. So, AMac, does that suit you? (If you want a longer lie I could kill some time in Striven, & if my departure goes pear shaped, there is always the pontoon in Rothsay to give you a bit of shelter.) Then up the East Kyle, meet PB at Tighnabruach & can decide where the day takes us from there?
I guess "from there" will depend on wind, rain etc.
My MMSI is in the list, & the radio is on "auto answer" for position requests. I usually keep 77 on dual when on the Clyde. Might be worth swapping mobiles in a PM for the prequel / in case VHFs aren't in distance?
If yopu can't make it, let me know. Short of a hurricane, I'm going (any chance
, but I;d rather not wait around. PM or a post here - I'll check the Ribnet app before I leave the marina.
Anyone else wants to come along, you know where to find us......