Old 06 October 2003, 02:42   #11
Boat name: Won't get Fooled Again
Make: Ribtec
Length: 6.5
Engine: Honda 130
I am glad he is back anyway, although I suspect the tranquil lake that is Ribnet will soon be ripply

JK You are welcome to the boat , it seems a small thank you for the time and effort you have put into the site.

I need a little bit of Rhythym and a little bit of Blues
thewavehumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 October 2003, 04:04   #12
Make: HumberOceanOffshore
Length: 8m +
Engine: Volvo KAD300/DPX
Originally posted by thewavehumper
I am glad he is back anyway, although I suspect the tranquil lake that is Ribnet will soon be ripply
Wave, Yes, no bad thing though.

jwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 October 2003, 06:53   #13
Make: phantom evolution
Length: 7m +
Engine: outboards
Send a message via AIM to Powerboat Academy
small chop

I just like to say a big thank you to andy edwoods for letting me drive his new 7.5 evo rib i did have loads of fun as im sure we all did on the day (thanks Jill & Fiona for a great day out ) The cards we got we not as good as we would like (not even 2 of a kind) but loved it anyway.To mark pascoe a big well done for your funny round up of the days events. (and you didnt choke saying the words phantom evolution as a fellow rib builder i thank you )
Now words of the day go to Jon fuller as he jumped to anther boat ''Just follow the tecno 40 Neil he knows where to go '' mmmmmmm when you see a 1500 HP 40 ft boat leaping right out of the water at high speed in rough seas and your in a 225 hp opti on a 25 ft boat trying to keep up i know that we will be in for some in flight entertainment (andy dont look down ) I cant wait for the next one (sorry andy did you want to drive ops i forgot to ask him )

Powerboat Academy is offline   Reply With Quote