Sorry about the delay over the winter months. The pisc to follow are ones from the end of the summer that I didn't put up before. I have started to do some stuff on it again, but haven't taken any fresh pics yet.
So, where did I leave it? My merry band of helpers and I had fitted the tubes and engine and were well into making the console and bench seat out of plywood and epoxy.
We had made the lower half of the console and had started on the upper section. The bench seat was also in the making.
1. The top and bottom sections together (although not glued together I don't think) and a chair setup to try out the seating position.
2. Slight design problem - sharp corners digging into my thighs! (see pic caption 4...)
3. brum brum
4. ...problem solved! (after a lot of sawing, damn that epoxy is tough!)
5. Mike getting underway with the bench seat - lots of 1x1 batton, waterproof wood glue, epoxy and ply used for this. My design makes it bloody strong and reasonably light too.