Are you aware of the legal requirements of using one of these, the police and CAA are going to start clamping down really hard on unlicensed users soon, I wish you the very best with it, but just thought I would mention it. A mate of mine got hammered...
These are the main ones to keep in mind:
• The maximum altitude is 400 feet (120 metres)
• The maximum distance from the operator is 500 metres
• The minimum visibility needs to be 5 km
• UAV must be flown in line of sight of the operator
• UAVs cannot be flown at night without special permission
• Permission must be obtained from the owner of the take-off point
• UAVs cannot be flown within 50 metres of structures, vehicles or people that are not under the control of the person in charge of the aircraft. The rules are different for different weight classes unless a exemption is obtained.