This beast of a rib turned up at the docks for me this evening, can't wait to get stuck in! Although the amount of work I've got ahead of me is a bit daunting if I think about it too much!
The basic plan of attack is:
Pair of S/H Mercury Optimax 225's should be on their way from USA as we speak.
Tubes off for access.
Deck off to be replaced with new ply sheathed in GRP with non slip additive.
New Parker Ribs "Neptune" console.
Keeping 4 of the original seats for the time being, but might replace them with new ones at a later date.
Tubes back on.
Off we go!
Sounds easy when I put it like that!
Wish me luck