Not much on the telly so thought I'd give you a quick update
The impression I got from last season was that the engines might benefit from being slightly lower in the water, the props were coming out a bit more easily than I expected.
As usual things arent that straightforward, I've spent the last couple of weekends taking the motors off and cutting half inch off the transom so I can get the next set of holes on the outboard saddle.
One thing that has always bugged me since the original rebuild was the aluminium angle plate that bolts to the transom and the deck. It was in a bit of a mess when I got the boat so I had it blasted and re powdercoated (pic 1). Trouble is theres so many stainless bolts and other fixings on it, doesnt take long to start corroding away again.
So I figured while the motors are off I'd knock out a new one in stainless (pic 2)