A forklift was available Sunday, so got the boat back on her trailer, and back in her shed. I had collected the console and jockeys from Leeway a few weeks ago, so popped them in to check my proposed layout, the plan was to have 2 x single jockeys side by side behind the console and 2 x double jockeys behind them, looked OK till I tried to stand behind the console, not enough foot room
so tried several different layouts and finally decided on having the singles behind each other and the doubles side by side, in fact in retrospect I prefer it to the original plan. With the change in layout I can now use the original forward fuel tank that I spent ages getting out
just need to get the additional stern tank now.
The tubes have been removed ready to be sent to Paul Tilley so that he can start making the new ones. Next jobs are to rub the solid nose down ready for spraying, removing all the old anti-slip from the deck and cutting the deck for the new fuel tank and cable ducts.
A few pics of the boat with the tubes off and the console and jockeys in position, pic 1 also shows the other ribs in the yard, a nice assortment Tornado, Avon, Humber and Osprey