We then spent at least an hour deciding exactly
where the two double jockeys were going in the back.
We also learnt if we both stood right at the back we would come very close to damaging our shiney new engine as the boat tips up
Once we had decided on position (lots of measuring and marking) we pilot drilled and then self-tappered 4 screws into the floor. We realised lining the seats up once we had covered the contact area in StikaFlex would be almost imposiable so made 4 peices of 3" long 3mm rod from brazing wire and drilled pilot holes to use these as locaters later.
Obviously we repeated this for the 2nd seat.
At this point we decided to go for a curry
since it was 10:30 and they shut at 11:30
In this pic you can just see the locator rods sticking up to the right of my foot.