Old 17 October 2003, 03:36   #11
Town: Falkirk
Boat name: a boat
Make: Narwhal
Length: 4m +
Engine: Force 40hp o/b
Calling Red Fox, Calling Red Fox.....

Hi Mark,

I told you Ireland was a good idea..... don't like the ferry option tho. I think I would rather do PortLogan/Portpatrick - Belfast one day, then Belfast - Portpatrick the next with the rest of fleet! That way we would finish at the correct end for us......interesting huh? Do you think there would be enough room in our little Ribs for all that fuel and the beer? Or do we just get Marky M to carry all the extra just 'cos he scored a bigger motor?

Right - I'm off to check out my outfit and make sure she is all ready to roll - you can bet there will shortly be a 60 bigfoot to get run in - and I have every intention of being there, mainly cos its probably the last chance of seeing his boat from the front - after that all we are likely to get is rear views, as we try to keep up!

"Remember the Plug!"
Bill S is offline   Reply With Quote