Originally posted by Rogue Wave
Well Manos if you are happy to have a hull that is made the way yours is then who am I to winge.
Well I AM VERY HAPPY ACTUALLY
Stuart. The reasons:
1. The boat has Stunning looks
2. It costs less than half of any UK or even European built equivalent
3. Has great sea keeping abilities and capabilities!!
4. Is a very strong construction since it can withstand the panishing of the SAfrican seas (actually one of the UK's very long established boat builders saw the boat while I had it in the UK had with him for 3 weeks, examined everything and found nothing wrong with it not even the wiring!! I'll ask him if he want me to mention his name if he agrees I will do!!)
5. I had the boat now for 2 years and had put it through some rough weather. The boat never developed any problem WHAT SO EVER!!
6. Re wiring saying that some of the wires needed changing, never said that they didn't work. All electrics on the boat work just fine to date. However, have spoken about it with Pieter sometime ago and he said he was looking into it and making the appropriate changes.
Stuart you can slag the boat off as long as you like mate but the boat is BRILLIANT
whatever you say and I stand by it 1000000%![B]