Lovely day out, if somewhat tiring - especially shifting Tony's big RHIBs about before departure...
Anyway, if I've done this right, you should get:
1) Setting off down Loch Linhe - Ballachulish Bay is just above the GPS antenna;
2) Fladda light, at the north of the Sound of Luing;
3) Scarba - beyond this place are dragons
4) Running with the (lazy) Grey Dogs (ebb tide, not too bouncy) - the current 'dog-legs' through the gap behind the light mast;
5) Surface contrasts in Corryvreckan. The smooth parts are upwellings; imagine driving on a road in an earth tremor, weird sensation;
6) Jura north coast;
7) I'm told that the bay just left of centre is a good viewpoint - take your seats early!
8) The GPS showing the bay and the underwater stack;
9) Riding into the sunset in Lamlash Bay...
10) ...at 30 knots