The bonus was it had electric start but the key didn't turn in the ignition and appeared to be a copy of the original with no ID on it, so I ended up taking the control box apart and getting the Key number off the ignition barrel, £4.29 on ebay and 2 days later a nice new key from pacer marine which worked perfectly!!
I also ordered a set of plugs, cleaned the tank out with fresh fuel, cleaned the fuel filter and charged the battery and after 5 mins she was up and running!
Unfortunately theres no water flow from the tell-tale so its a new impellor and possibly a t/stat.
The steering is also seized and looks like no amount of WD40 and specialist tools (big hammer) is going to free it up so may need a new cable.