RIBnet supporter

Town: Reykjavik
Boat name: Cheesee
Make: Seaquel 600 XS
Length: 6m +
Engine: Mercury 275 Verado
Send a message via Skype™ to bogib
Another ride on Parker 750 RS

A week ago three of us from the company spent weekend in south of England the Friday we spent the afternoon with Garmin in Romsey on Saturday we had agreed to meet Andre and to have a spin on Parker 750 RS and the boat performed perfectly as before and expected with Andre was Graham F and pleased to meet him and putting face behind name. Two of us Rikki and Jon are new to powerboating/Ribbing although Jon´s background been captain of a fast speed fishing boat is has totally different charactiristings, Rikki beeing total newbie but with hughes experiance from snowmobiling, motocross and 4x4 driving. Andre took the boat out and took it for a spin mainly to show Rikki and Jon its behaviour then Rikki took over the helm and started slowly getting used to the boat and quickly became good on handling the boat at higher speed as Jon took over it was obvius there was an old technic handler and oversteered the boat at higher speed and tried hard once to get us overboard but as he was giving instructions not oversteere he quick came to handle the boat nicely it was nice taking over the helm myself and feel the Verado´s power and nice handle of the "cruise by wire" so sensitive and nice to handle and I can´t wait for mine 275 and Seaquel 600XS Arctic, that´s another story.

Also we had look at the Parker 630 powered by CMD 120 hp diesel and I look forward trying it one day.

On Sunday we spent the day trying several Bayliners but that is totally different story.

Again I express my feeling the boat is fantastic and soft rider in all types of waves and should be tried out and appreciated, so if you have chance to have a ride do go and experiance it for yourself.

Andre thank you again and also to Graham F.

Bogi
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Helgi í Englandi með Rikka og Boga 27-29.01.06 066.jpglítil.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	17374   Click image for larger version

Name:	Helgi í Englandi með Rikka og Boga 27-29.01.06 068.jpglítil.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	17375  
Old 05 February 2006, 09:07   #2

Town: Reading, Hants
Boat name: Juicy
Make: Sealine F43
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2 x 370hp
MMSI: TBC
its a great looking boat, how fast will it go?