A good day in North Wales
Spent the whole of yesterday on the water out in North Wales, weather was great, people were nice and the boat was great, was thoroughly enjoyed by all, only problem was trying to find somewhere to launch at dead low tide, found a place, tractor had us in in 5 mins and we were off, engine did well, with six on board and a full tank of fuel we hit 42 knots which I thought was pretty good. And when the v-tec kicks in at 4,500rpm it really grunts.
Hope to see some of you on on the water during the year.
1. Boat outside hotel on anglesey
2. Looking down the Menai Straights
3. View across the bay to conwy
4. Some good old Welsh sheep
5. Glorious sun shine over the water