Go Back   RIBnet Forums > Buy and sell > Bits and pieces
Click Here to Login

Old 20 December 2013, 08:04   #1

Town: southampton
Length: under 3m
yamaha FX 1800 powerplant

I suffered a total loss claim on my jetski without any water ingress into the hull . The ski was ridden from Bembridge back to Warsash in its post incident condition . The incident only involved some floating flotsam and no 3rd party .
So i have an FX 1800 powerplant for sale in full working order . The ski will be stripped of its hull trim and the hull will be further rendered unrepairable as i will be removing the hull identification plate and cutting a section out of it to prevent repair .
But a rare opportunity to get access to the complete power train including the ability to cut out the bed plate for perfect engine / pump alignment . everything but everything needed to operate this is included in the sale .
4 stroke non supercharged about 190 HP 1800 cc 4 cyl jet drive which has run 85 hours and is in excellent condition .
a unique opportunity .
please come view / contact me on 07826840031 , andy . located in Southampton .
Claim was processed from filling out the claim form over Monday night to a full 100% insured value offer being made Wednesday morning . within 72 hours , which i like to think speaks of my honesty and integrity .
do not hesitate to contact me if interested .

I am looking for offers around £5,000