Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 16 January 2011, 18:51   #11
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Make: Valiant
Length: 5m +
Engine: 75 Optimax
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 108
I have a system monitor DHD, used but like new !
__________________

__________________
Damien. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 03:44   #12
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Warwickshire
Boat name: True Blue
Make: Humber ocean pro 6.3
Length: 6m +
Engine: Mercury 150 opti
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizm View Post
Ian and Cookee,
do you have the model no.s at all?
cheers
Complete box pat no 79-879899K07, SC 1000 system display kit tach/speed in grey, brand new and unopened but box is a bit dusty

Also another box of the same part no that is opened, containing brand new speedo and a couple of cables but no tach

and a couple of new paddle wheel sensors part no 859223 still in there sealed packet, as supplied with new V6 opti's if any interest
__________________

__________________
Ian Sharlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 04:11   #13
Member
 
Razorbill RIBs's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Wales
Town: N. Pembrokeshire
Boat name: Various
Make: RIBs & Hovercraft
Length: 9m +
Engine: Outboards
MMSI: Various
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,357
RIBase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Sharlot View Post
and a couple of new paddle wheel sensors part no 859223 still in there sealed packet, as supplied with new V6 opti's if any interest
Could be interested in a paddle wheel sensor Ian.....ours got clobered /broke off in the river last week....Got a price in mind?
__________________
Dan Worth
www.razorbillribs.co.uk

Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...17306504953480
Razorbill RIBs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 07:25   #14
Member
 
Country: UK - Wales
Make: Valiant
Length: 5m +
Engine: 75 Optimax
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Sharlot View Post
Complete box pat no 79-879899K07, SC 1000 system display kit tach/speed in grey, brand new and unopened but box is a bit dusty
Price on this please ?
__________________
Damien. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 07:29   #15
Member
 
Cookee's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Salcombe, Devon, UK
Boat name: BananaShark
Make: BananaShark
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2xYanmar 260 diesels
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Sharlot View Post
Complete box pat no 79-879899K07, SC 1000 system display kit tach/speed in grey, brand new and unopened but box is a bit dusty
Funnily enough I have exactly the same box and part numbers with all of the parts to wire it up complete Ian was first so if you have his I'll take the next person who wants a pair!

ps sorry mine are grey not white as I thought!
__________________
Cookee
Originally Posted by Zippy
When a boat looks that good who needs tubes!!!
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 09:10   #16
Member
 
martini's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Channel Islands
Town: jersey
Boat name: Martini II
Make: Arctic 28/FC470
Length: 8m +
Engine: twin 225Opti/50hp 2t
MMSI: 235067688
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookee View Post
Funnily enough I have exactly the same box and part numbers with all of the parts to wire it up complete Ian was first so if you have his I'll take the next person who wants a pair!

ps sorry mine are grey not white as I thought!
John, have you tried the new lcd smartcraft displays with nmea2k gateway etc. yet? I remember you mentioning them a while back. I've got one on the way, apparently the 1st one to come through Barrus which suprised me, people have been screaming for an alternative to Navman/Northstar which Merc have been promising since 2001!
__________________
martini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 09:42   #17
Member
 
Cookee's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Salcombe, Devon, UK
Boat name: BananaShark
Make: BananaShark
Length: 10m +
Engine: 2xYanmar 260 diesels
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,225
Quote:
Originally Posted by martini View Post
John, have you tried the new lcd smartcraft displays with nmea2k gateway etc. yet? I remember you mentioning them a while back. I've got one on the way, apparently the 1st one to come through Barrus which suprised me, people have been screaming for an alternative to Navman/Northstar which Merc have been promising since 2001!
Our next boat is having Yanmars which are NMEA 2000 anyway so we won't need the Smartcraft display as they will plug straight into the Garmin touchscreen displays.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P019_027 M.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	107.1 KB
ID:	56546  
__________________
Cookee
Originally Posted by Zippy
When a boat looks that good who needs tubes!!!
Cookee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 10:46   #18
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Warwickshire
Boat name: True Blue
Make: Humber ocean pro 6.3
Length: 6m +
Engine: Mercury 150 opti
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Worth View Post
Could be interested in a paddle wheel sensor Ian.....ours got clobered /broke off in the river last week....Got a price in mind?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien. View Post
Price on this please ?

Damien & Dan, you both have a PM
__________________
Ian Sharlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 12:02   #19
RIBnet supporter
 
Jizm's Avatar
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Southampton
Boat name: Hissing Sid
Make: Ross Smith Cobra
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200HP Optimax
MMSI: 235038046
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 3,803
FAO Ian & Cookee

Cheers for part numbers but don't think those are compatible with my motor...

Been advised only ***019 & ***020 Tacho & Speedo will work....
Jizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 January 2011, 14:28   #20
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Warwickshire
Boat name: True Blue
Make: Humber ocean pro 6.3
Length: 6m +
Engine: Mercury 150 opti
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jizm View Post
Cheers for part numbers but don't think those are compatible with my motor...

Been advised only ***019 & ***020 Tacho & Speedo will work....
Thats fine, ours are suited to the current optimax
__________________

__________________
Ian Sharlot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.