Old 26 May 2015, 14:32   #1

Town: exeter
Boat name: Ad Lucem
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 6m +
Engine: 200hp petroloutboard
Refurbed Pac 22 tubes + hull & console

Hi everyone

Originally listed about 10 days ago, but I am now willing to sell just the tubes on there own as no one seems to want the hull or console. The tubes are from Henshaws, they refurbed them and have replaced a lot if parts, eg all handles, pockets, cones and toggles etc as well as replacing any worn areas. Based in Exeter, happy for people to come and view, you won't find a better second hand set. Still Looking for close to £2500. Original post below...

Thanks, John

Hi, I am selling my Pac 22 project before I have even really started it...depressing! Unfortunately I got made redundant pre Xmas and though I now have a job again I don't have the same amount of time or cash. I am still trying to get my ribcraft ready for this year and have another project hull as well so something has to go. Looking for £2500 and as that won't even cover my costs to date I can't go lower. I won't split the items either, I need the hull gone.

Not going to go into too much detail as there are loads of Pac 22 experts on here and I am not an expert. Essentially You are buying a stripped back hull, all the crap has gone, leaving a nice solid hull that needs a lot of glass/ sand/ paint work to get it up to spec. There is a sporty double console, never been installed but will need sand and polish.

The tubes are where the real money is. They are the proper Royal Navy spec tubes with all the right fittings. I purchased them from Henshaws who have refurbed them, replaced all worn parts and even fitted brand new Pac 22 hull fittings. These are worth more than the total price on their own.

The hull has been covered all winter so has been looked after since I have had it. It is very heavy but I will be able to help get it on a trailer as I have access to some lifting equipment. Also have a 4x4 so can get it out of the field!

This will make someone a stunning boat and I am sad to have to sell it. I have more photos if anyone wants to send their email. Thanks, john
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	105646