Old 24 June 2010, 08:36   #1
sib

Town: bath
Boat name: -
Make: Ribcraft
Length: 6m +
Engine: -
Mariner 25hp Efi 4stroke for sale, only 7hrs use..

Hi

I have an immaculately stored Mariner Efi 4 stroke 25hp outboard for sale. This engine is under 2yrs old so has over 1 year warranty left. It starts first go and has been meticulously stored and run/flushed every now and then. My father is getting too old to tilt it ! There is extremely minor paint scuff to prop which a touch of paint would cover if needed.
The boat is garaged in north cornwall but I could possibly get it to Bath in the next month or so.
Ideally we want to swap it for a new 15hp 4st so we would need £2299 to be able to do this. The new price of the 25 is £3299 so you could save £1000 . (current Barrus Marine prices).
If anyone is interested please ring me on 07802 413 808 and i can email you photos.

many thanks

Simon
Old 09 May 2012, 20:20   #2

Town: Wells
Make: Zodiac
Length: 3m +
Engine: Mariner
Swap my Mariner four stroke

Dear Simon,

I have a hardly used Mariner 15hp which I would like to swap for a 25hp as the 15 is a touch to small for the 13 foot dory I have just bought. The engine has had very light use on Lake Windermere. There are some scratches on the engine cowl from where the front mooring rope came loose one night and the engine bumped a bit on our wooden jetty. She is a lovely engine, with gear shift on the tiller - a much better system. I guess I have used her for about 40 hours since I bought her in 2009 (as a 2008 model).

She has always been garaged apart from my fortnight holiday on Windermere every year.

I live in Wells near Bath.

Let me know if you're interested,

Peter Baron 07944 137317