Old 10 September 2011, 19:10   #1

Town: Plymouth
Length: 6m +
Ipad for sale

Bought this in Feb for £769 for my 30th but it's not getting used so considering selling it

This is an original 64GB model in black. Comes boxed and I also bought the AppleCare 2 year extended warranty, which I think kicks in after the standard 12mth warranty ~ either way it's well covered.

Also included is the protective cover. Charger and USB leads so everything you would expect. You can buy the sim to use it on the go or just connect to WiFi hotspots and surf for free!

It's great to keep the kids happy on long drives - better Angry Birds then kids I've found

Not really sure what they are selling for but had figure of £300 in mind to part with it. If that's too ambitious I'll keep hold of it but I reckon taking a £469 hit is pretty steep as it is, for around 6 mths use

Delivery could be arranged if needed at cost or come see it work.

I'll stick it on other sites in a week if I still have it!

Peter ~ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ askboatsandoutboards4sale@sky.com ~ 07930 421007
Old 11 September 2011, 11:17   #2

Make: Valiant
Length: 5m +
Engine: 75 Optimax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats&Outboards View Post
Bought this in Feb for £769 for my 30th but it's not getting used so considering selling it

This is an original 64GB model in black. Comes boxed and I also bought the AppleCare 2 year extended warranty, which I think kicks in after the standard 12mth warranty ~ either way it's well covered.

Also included is the protective cover. Charger and USB leads so everything you would expect. You can buy the sim to use it on the go or just connect to WiFi hotspots and surf for free!

It's great to keep the kids happy on long drives - better Angry Birds then kids I've found

Not really sure what they are selling for but had figure of £300 in mind to part with it. If that's too ambitious I'll keep hold of it but I reckon taking a £469 hit is pretty steep as it is, for around 6 mths use

Delivery could be arranged if needed at cost or come see it work.

I'll stick it on other sites in a week if I still have it!

Peter ~ Boatsandoutboards4sale ~ askboatsandoutboards4sale@sky.com ~ 07930 421007
Do you know if its the iPad 2?

Very interested, could possibly pay for it today.
Old 11 September 2011, 18:16   #3

Town: Plymouth
Length: 6m +
Tis the original