I have for sale my 1993 Evinrude 50hp Ex RNLI 2 stroke engine.
Both engines were taken off my Atlantic 21 in May 2010. This engine I classed as my workhorse, it was smooth running and very easy to put in and out of gear(forward and reverse) it pumped stacks of water and idled very nicely. The engine was serviced at the begining of the year and I used the boat every day untill the engines were taken off. The engine is now at my store room.
Reason for Spare or Repair.
1. The engines electrics are now stripped and the loom was taken off. (there are wires in place to crimp into)
2. There is no control box or loom ( will sell control box seperatly upon request )
3. The Hydrolic Tilt assist is working but the wire has snapped from the inside.( There is a little bit of thread left to possibly work with :S )
4. The engine does NOT come with the prop as it is Brand new. (Genuine Evinrude,Will sell at an additional £60 if required)
5. There is a slight crack in the rear casing of the engine and the retaining clamp for the engine hood was snapped. It still works but is very fiddly
6. The engine lower leg has been paited and is a bit tatty, as you would expect with its age. There was no leakage on the gearbox oil.
I am happy for any one to come and inspect the engine. I have tried to be as honest as I can be. I will update if there is anything else I can think off.
*NOTE- The engine is heavy, so please be prepared for manual lifting. ( I lifted the engine on my own but would not recommend trying it )
For obvious reasons the engine is collection only.
* Prop is NOT included with the engine. ( But can be bought at an additional cost if required )
Here is the link of the engine on EBAY