Emergency repair clamshell plugs
Kit contains three new Aluminum Emergency repair "clamshell" plugs in 3 sizes, i.e., one 3 inch; one 5 inch; and one 7.5 inch clamshell. Designed for life raft repair, they are also carried in SEAL and SBT inflatables and RIBs. Simple instructions:
1. Loop cord around wrist to prevent loss.
2. Dip plug in water to make insertion easy.
3. Push bottom plate (with foam gasget) through tear in fabric.
4. Pull bottom plate back against inner fabric and slide top plate over screw against outer fabric surface.
5. Adjust plug to cover hole completely and hold in place.
6. Screw wing nut firmly.
Gets you Home every time! $85. (includes shipping).