Boat name: nothing
Make: rib eye 430
Length: 4m +
Engine: tatsu 50
MMSI: 666
Dry Suit RO HO divers suit

RoHo Commercial Membrane Drysuit

In Red
I bought this suit from a friend about a month ago who had to give up diving for health reasons. Foolishly I didn't try it on as we thought we were about the same size and he thought the suit had room to spare which i took to mean 48 plus chest It didn't and i don't want to hassle him as he did me a good deal on almost new suit.

He had used it approx a dozen times so it is in perfect condition . The seals have been kept covered in talcum powder and the zip has a stick of beeswax to keep it smooth . The boots are lined and size 11.
It would fit up to 48" chest and 40" waist . Iam a 50" chest and its just a bit too tight for me , that was my mistake , Height i would guess up to 6' tall , iam 5'9" and its a little long for me . So as near as possible its an XL
It comes with a really thick warm inner suit made from nylon covered fleece material The inner suit is marked large and is similarly a bit tight on the shoulder / chest for me . it packs in its own stuffsack
It has two valves on the chest that iam told were an upgrade , they are the slimline version and the dump valve is the multi adjustable version . There is also the air line to conect to your regulator.
New this cost around £600 so at half price i considered it a bargain
if you want any other measurements just ask .
£300. will post via my hermes for free