Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 09 February 2014, 15:19   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cheltenham
Boat name: Marlin
Make: Solent
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki DF70
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 46
Double (or triple?) Jockey Seat for sale - new

Evening all,

For sale, new and unused double jockey seat. Surplus to requirement of new boat (too narrow for 2 side-by-side). You can fit 3 people on it but I'm a bit reluctant to say it's a triple!

The footprint is 104x36cm, it's 100cm tall at the highest point and the top of the seat is 56cm from the ground.

It has an internal flange so can be fitted neatly, as keen be seen in one of the pictures. The nearest thing I can see on the net is Jockey seat pod single & double rib « Ribs4U Rigid Inflatable Boat RIB sales at affordable prices – Humber, Valiant, Mariner and Mercury plus jockey seats and consoles but these are over a foot shorter.

It goes without saying that the fittings are all stainless...

Very solid and great quality.

450. Please PM me if interested. Collection from Cheltenham.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-4.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	137.3 KB
ID:	90310   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-2.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	139.7 KB
ID:	90311   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo-3.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	90312  
__________________

__________________
jimbojambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 February 2014, 12:59   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Argyll
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 91
Hello, could I ask how narrow your 'too narrow' new boat is between the tubes please?I'm contemplating 2x seats side by side on a 5.5m tornado if is not too narrow also.

Thanks
Steve


Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbojambo View Post
Evening all, For sale, new and unused double jockey seat. Surplus to requirement of new boat (too narrow for 2 side-by-side). You can fit 3 people on it but I'm a bit reluctant to say it's a triple! The footprint is 104x36cm, it's 100cm tall at the highest point and the top of the seat is 56cm from the ground. It has an internal flange so can be fitted neatly, as keen be seen in one of the pictures. The nearest thing I can see on the net is Jockey seat pod single & double rib « Ribs4U Rigid Inflatable Boat RIB sales at affordable prices – Humber, Valiant, Mariner and Mercury plus jockey seats and consoles but these are over a foot shorter. It goes without saying that the fittings are all stainless... Very solid and great quality. 450. Please PM me if interested. Collection from Cheltenham.
__________________

__________________
steve-ribnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 February 2014, 14:06   #3
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cheltenham
Boat name: Marlin
Make: Solent
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki DF70
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 46
Hello, I've just been out to measure up...

From the widest part of the tubes it's 102cm wide. It's not stupidly tight but another 10cm would be perfectly adequate for 2 in a row!
__________________
jimbojambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 February 2014, 19:12   #4
Member
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Argyll
Make: Tornado
Length: 5m +
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbojambo View Post
Hello, I've just been out to measure up... From the widest part of the tubes it's 102cm wide. It's not stupidly tight but another 10cm would be perfectly adequate for 2 in a row!
Thanks for taking the effort to measure- appreciate it, and sorry for hijacking your thread. Can't help you by buying the seat though sorry!if there were a pair of them and you were several hundred miles further north things might be different. Cheers
__________________
steve-ribnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 May 2014, 17:44   #5
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Moreton in marsh
Boat name: Boo
Make: Jcraft
Length: 7m +
Engine: 30hp etec
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 33
Hi
Is this seat still for sale?
Cheers
Will
__________________
willgrf72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2014, 01:34   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Cheltenham
Boat name: Marlin
Make: Solent
Length: 5m +
Engine: Suzuki DF70
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 46
Sure is - I haven't managed to get around to putting on fleabay yet.
__________________
jimbojambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2014, 06:19   #7
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Moreton in marsh
Boat name: Boo
Make: Jcraft
Length: 7m +
Engine: 30hp etec
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 33
Bother, just checked the sizes and your seat is too long to fit.
__________________
willgrf72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 May 2014, 13:26   #8
Member
 
sunnyboystanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by willgrf72 View Post
Bother, just checked the sizes and your seat is too long to fit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByRIB Net1399742683.305492.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	268.6 KB
ID:	94420Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByRIB Net1399742696.704261.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	281.6 KB
ID:	94421Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByRIB Net1399742711.788877.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	230.4 KB
ID:	94422Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByRIB Net1399742729.355566.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	94423
My Boss is selling this one. It's in Portland Dorset
__________________
sunnyboystanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 May 2014, 14:29   #9
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Moreton in marsh
Boat name: Boo
Make: Jcraft
Length: 7m +
Engine: 30hp etec
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 33
I'm looking for a seat which is approx 600mm long if anyone has one.
__________________
willgrf72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 May 2014, 06:57   #10
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Town: Emsworth
Make: Delta 5.5m
Length: 5m +
Engine: Outboard 150HP
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2
Hi,
is this jockey seat still for sale?
it looks perfect for my Delta 5.5m
Give me a call.
Thanks,
Tom
07595599216
__________________

__________________
tomgreenaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.