Go Back   RIBnet Forums > Buy and sell > Bits and pieces
Click Here to Login

Old 16 June 2014, 10:30   #1

Cheap trailer in Plymouth

Due to moving house I have nowhere to store my trailer, so I need to sell it. I only bought it about a year ago, I don't know the make and it's not the greatest thing ever but I'm willing to let it go very cheap.

It is approximately 4.6 metres long from the hitch to the end of the bunks, but can be adjusted to be shorter and the centre rollers can be moved, as well as the winch post. I believe the bunks can be adjusted for height too. The hitch can be locked with a long shackle padlock (not included).

At max length it should easily carry a 4.5 metre boat (mine is 3.9 and it fits with loads of room to spare. The winch works and has a good length of rope and an eyeloop at the end.

The wheels and tyres are in very good condition, almost like new. There is also a spare wheel and bolts and the locking wheel nut is included.

Bad points:
Jockey wheel post is quite rusted and can be stiff but still works fine. The plastic handle is missing.
There is no secondary coupling (safety chain) although it has a bracket for one to be attached.
There is no real way of mounting the light board, at the moment I just use a bunch of bungee cords and it's very secure. The light board itself is a home made affair but has fully working lights and spring loaded number plate clips.

And for this I am asking just £100 and I will deliver it anywhere within a 15 mile radius of my home (PL2 area of Plymouth). Alternatively make me an offer and come pick it up. I need it gone ASAP so all sensible offers are considered!

Thanks for looking.
Old 17 June 2014, 11:27   #2

Town: south west
Length: under 3m
pm sent
Old 19 June 2014, 21:47   #3

Sold thanks all