Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
 
Old 03 April 2018, 01:17   #1
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Make: Humber / Phantom
Length: 5m +
Engine: Lots of Yamahas
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 152
Baystar hydraulic steering for sale

Baystar hydraulic steering system, approx 4 years old, helm and ram in very good condition, was used with 70hp Yamaha.

I used a spare set of Seastar Pro hoses which I have reused but I am sure I have the original unused rigid plastic Baystar hoses still - these are 20ft and you cut them to size and screw the fittings on.

Cheapest I can find the kit online is £525, so asking £325.
__________________

__________________
phantom 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 02:10   #2
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom 19 View Post
Baystar hydraulic steering system, approx 4 years old, helm and ram in very good condition, was used with 70hp Yamaha.

I used a spare set of Seastar Pro hoses which I have reused but I am sure I have the original unused rigid plastic Baystar hoses still - these are 20ft and you cut them to size and screw the fittings on.

Cheapest I can find the kit online is £525, so asking £325.
Can buy new for your price pound to dollar £1 = $141
__________________

__________________
carldalmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 02:35   #3
Member
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Make: Destroyer 5.5/Ring18
Length: 3m +
Engine: Yam 90HP/Yam200HP
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 499
Baystar hydraulic steering for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by carldalmas View Post
Can buy new for your price pound to dollar £1 = $141
Thatís a good exchange rate 🤣🤣🤣
__________________
69cmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 04:03   #4
Member
 
pilotwillie's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Boat name: Cesa
Make: Osprey Viper
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mariner 100hp 2s
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 145
RIBase
PM sent
__________________
pilotwillie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 04:05   #5
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69cmw View Post
Thatís a good exchange rate 🤣🤣🤣
Going up again this month they reckon 3.7 %
__________________
carldalmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 04:06   #6
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by carldalmas View Post
Going up again this month they reckon 3.7 %
Used to be £1=$1.65 got long way get bk
__________________
carldalmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 04:46   #7
Member
 
dubrus's Avatar
 
Country: UK - Scotland
Town: Glasgow
Make: Ribcraft 6.8
Length: 6m +
Engine: Suzuki df200
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,405
You will be hard pushed to get anything from usa without doing vat and duty, also shipping is silly money on medium sized items so it will end up WAY more than this price potentially/probably.

Poor form coming onto a for sale thread and criticising, If you don't like the price then move on.
__________________
dubrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 06:58   #8
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubrus View Post
You will be hard pushed to get anything from usa without doing vat and duty, also shipping is silly money on medium sized items so it will end up WAY more than this price potentially/probably.

Poor form coming onto a for sale thread and criticising, If you don't like the price then move on.
Wrong mate my daughter works for virgin atlantic i just send parts too her hotel in new york or washington or florida she brings them back for me free !tariffs lol
__________________
carldalmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 07:03   #9
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by carldalmas View Post
Wrong mate my daughter works for virgin atlantic i just send parts too her hotel in new york or washington or florida she brings them back for me free !tariffs lol
I import alot off usa boat parts either full containers or part share makes big differance in costs
Got specail accounts for 1 offs and know my tarriff codes well
__________________
carldalmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 April 2018, 07:07   #10
Member
 
Country: UK - England
Length: 9m +
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by carldalmas View Post
I import alot off usa boat parts either full containers or part share makes big differance in costs
Got specail accounts for 1 offs and know my tarriff codes well
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F232697365438
__________________

__________________
carldalmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
for sale, sale

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.