Old 07 May 2011, 05:10   #1

Town: Dartmouth
Boat name: Puffling
Make: Avon Rover 3.4m
Length: 5m +
Engine: Mercury 15hp
Send a message via MSN to badbaws
30HP Yamaha Longshaft

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a 2003 Yamaha 30hp Long shaft 2 stroke 3 cylinder model.
It has remotes and is electric start, however I also bought a genuine tiller arm for it as well so could use it on different boats depending on the mood, so it can either be on remotes or on tiller.
It is very good condition and has only done about 15 hours a year for past 6 years and the previous owner used it twice a year on holidays.
This is a very nice engine.
It won't be available until mid July as I won't be home until then, but if you are planning a project for the summer and are worried you won't be able to find a nice lovely 30hp long shaft for summer fun fear not as one will be available then.
Price will be £1575, and it has a pretty much brand new prop and a used as a spare. Has fuel tank and line.
Only reason I am selling is I am looking to replace an old 90hp I also use on the searider with a newer one. So if you have a 90hp 2 stroke in good condition and want to swap then also get in touch. Send me a PM. May be able to email photos in a couple of weeks if required.