Old 14 August 2010, 17:38   #1

Make: Valiant
Length: 5m +
Engine: 75 Optimax
1997 Mariner 40 HP 2 Stroke.

Evening all,

A friend of mine has asked me to sell his 1997 Mariner 40 HP 2 Stroke engine. He is selling the engine because he has been offered a 2007 25 HP which is more suitable for his needs. The engine has recently undergone ALOT of work, done by myself, of which details will follow.

Full engine and leg service, including spark plugs, impeller, impeller gaskets, gearbox oil changed, waterways cleaned, thermostat cleaned and tested, fuel filter change, fuel pump diaphram kit fitted and a carb rebuilt kit fitted. All parts fitted, are official service parts supplied by EP Barrus.

I have also fitted a brand new electric start and remote control kit. This included, starter motor, red stator, brand new voltage regulator, starter solenoid, remote harness connection kit, enricher valve kit, and remote shift/throttle linkages. The engine used to be pull start, tiller controlled but is now fully converted.

Ignition key and kill switch harness can be supplied but isnt included in the price. All receipts since he has owned the engine are available. The engine has done had 90 hours use, meter is on the engine but currently disconnection by myself when start kit was fitted. The engine has done no time since.

PRICE: £1k ono.

Video taken by myself, just yesterday;

Thanks.

Any questions just drop me a PM.